<Operation Hot Rod: Outnumbered 3 to 1
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Outnumbered 3 to 1
Well, the results are in and there's no question about it - it's a BOY! Asher is gonna have so much fun with a younger brother so close to his age! Because of the time of year that both of them will be born, it looks like they'll be going to kindergarten together to!

I'm super happy that we don't have to buy any clothes - yes, Miss Practical, I am! I kinda thought we were having a girl, but wasn't surprised at all when we heard boy. The pregnancies have just been so similar, and even though I thought it was a girl, I knew that realisically it was more likely to be a boy than girl.

It's been an up and down week around here. Most exciting moment of the last week - meeting cute little baby Teddy for the first time! He's so cute and seeing him made me SO excited to have another little teeny tiny baby of our own soon!
Tim and Amanda also came up to visit for the weekend and it was so fun to see them. Everytime we have friends from St. Louis here it makes me realize just how much we miss all of our friends back home. I'm so grateful though that we have made so many wonderful friends here in Madison, and I know that eventually one day once we move on we'll be missing all of these friends to. Such is life!

The down side of our week - our little man is working on a tooth that I can barely see. Hopefully it will just pop through some day because these last few days have been miserable for Asher and myself. I just feel so bad that he's in pain and wish there was more I could do to help. In the meantime though, the rocking chair has become my home in the middle of the night. Why is it that when babies are teething it seems to hurt them most at night? So puzzling. I don't remember the other two teeth really bothering Asher much at all except for a day or so, so this long drawn out process has been rough on us all!
Speaking of the little bugger, he's summoning me now. Gotta go!

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Charisa said...

Congrats! Wait - could they really go to K together? How far apart are those little guys? Not having to buy more clothes will be nice!

Hope that tooth breaks through soon - for you and Asher!

Blogger Unknown said...

Boys!!! As the mom of 3 boys I can tell you it really is great. Watching them interact as brothers is so fun. My first two are 13 months apart and they have a very special bond. Congratulations!!

Post a Comment

<< Home