<Operation Hot Rod: Celebrating St. Patrick!
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Monday, March 14, 2011
Celebrating St. Patrick!
Yesterday was actually a beautiful day here. Okay, maybe it was only in the 30's, but it was sunny and sure felt nice compared to the long winter we've had. Anyway, so we decided to make the most of it and met up with a few friends to head down to the St. Patty's day parade. This is the first time I've been able to enjoy the parade with Steve as normally he's marching in it for the hurling team. I'm secretly glad he's taking this year off hurling and will play softball instead. It's so much safer.

Anyway, the parade was great and the kids had fun. They really liked this little guy



It was nice and so needed to just get out and get some fresh air. It seems like all 3 of us have been sick a lot lately, so we've been stuck inside and I've had some major cabin fever. Spring is almost here!

On to other news, I found a great deal on what my friend Sarah likes to call the "cadillac of double strollers" this weekend. My relentless searching on craigslist finally paid off and it feels good to have a stroller marked off on the "need" list. It's so nice that we really don't have to buy much for this baby and I'm so glad that all of our gear and nursery theme is neutral and able to be used again whether it's a boy or girl. We find out next week what we're having, so we may have some shopping trips in store for some girl clothes. I really kinda think it's a girl, but I guess we'll wait and see!

I'll leave you with this cute little picture. I realized yesterday that we don't really have any green for our little guy to wear. Luckily, I remembered that we had this cute little hat that my brother sent Asher for Christmas. He looked festive enough, right?

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Charisa said...

Who doesn't love a Kermit hat???

Happy St. Paddy's to you guys!

Anonymous Mandie said...

I think it's pretty sad that you consider a day with temps in the 30's to be a "nice day."
What has Wisconsin done to you?

Post a Comment

<< Home