<Operation Hot Rod: Get me out of here!
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Thursday, February 03, 2011
Get me out of here!
It's one of those days where I'm just going crazy. I'm so ready for Spring to get here. I feel like I'm on house arrest here.  It's just been so snowy that I haven't had much motivation to get out. Every time we leave the house we have to shovel out the driveway to get the cars out because the city snowplow is constantly dumping snow right where the road meets our driveway. It's sunny this morning, so I thought it would be a nice day to get out and take a walk - until I saw that it was -7 out. No thanks.

It doesn't help that Asher's been waking up at 5 am for the last 3 days wanting to play. I don't know where our 6:30 mornings went, but I sure do miss them. I've been so exhausted with this pregnancy and am just praying that my energy will return sooner rather than later.

Okay, enough complaining for now. It's a good day, we're all happy and somewhat healthy and although it's so cold that Asher's snot freezes to his face if we go outside, at least we have the sun shining in through our windows (the ones that aren't covered up with snow drifts, that is).

Saturday is almost here. I can't wait to have Steve home for the weekend. It seems like this has been the longest week ever. Until the weekend arrives, I will be dreaming of hot summer days and ice cold beer(s).


0 Comments: