<Operation Hot Rod: Digging out....
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Digging out....
It's a family snow day. To bad Asher thought it would be fun to get up at 5:00 am and Steve will be outside clearing snow all day. Maybe a day off for snow isn't all it's cracked up to be.
This is what our house looks like  today.....
 Front of house
 There is a back door there somewhere!
 The view from our living room window
 I think I can, I think I can. Unfortunately the snow blower ran out of gas at this point. At least Steve was able to clear most of the neighbors snow and about half of ours before it died.
My hero!

Hope everyone is safe and warm with all these storms! The good news is that the groundhog had no shadow. Bring it on Spring!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous dawn said...

OMG. Can't believe all that snow. Hopefully you were able to get it off the roof as well, it looks heavy!

Post a Comment

<< Home