<Operation Hot Rod: First Haircut
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Friday, February 18, 2011
First Haircut
Asher got his first buzz! His hair was getting so long that I started to threaten Steve that I would put barrettes in the poor guys hair to keep it out of his eyes. Steve really wanted to wait until his first birthday to cut it, but it just wouldn't work. The solution Steve had was that we could get a sweatband for him to wear to keep the hair out of his face for the next few months. Needless to say, that was definitely not flying with me! So, haircut it was! Poor little guy had started tilting his head sideways so that he could see beneath the hair that was hanging in his eyes.
Here's how he looked a few days before the big cut....
 Here's during.....
 And after!

He looks more like a boy than a baby now and seems so much happier! Lest the picture fool you, it really is quite crooked if his hair is not pushed to the side in the front. I can't help but snicker a little when I look at him sometimes. 
I'm just happy he can see again!

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Charisa said...

He looks like a little man! Too cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home