<Operation Hot Rod
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Thursday, April 21, 2011
All is well here is snowy Wisconsin. I think everyone's a little on edge because we're all so ready for Spring to get here.

Steve and I have been doing some major spring cleaning hoping that it will speed the nice weather up a bit. We've sold most everything that we put on craigslist in less than a week and have already made $390.00. People are weird, one guy actually paid us more for a file cabinet than what we were asking. Another lady showed up to buy our entertainment center and a saw a bookcase in our "to be put out on bulk trash day" section of the garage and decided she wanted that. We told her she could just have it and she insisted on paying us some money anyway. I didn't expect any of that! It feels good to be getting rid of stuff though and clearing the clutter. It's encouraged both Steve and I so much that we're constantly evaluating what we do and don't need that's laying around the house.

Next up is trying to organize Asher's closet and make room for baby #2. I can't believe that in just 9 months we've already acquired 4 bins of clothes that are siting out in our garage. We're really hoping it will work for them to share a room, but if not, at least we have the option of using the guest room. How do you all organize your baby clothes? I'm looking for some kind of system that works and doesn't drive me crazy. I just don't know how we'll fit everything for both boys in one closet.

On to other baby news.....I just can't believe how quickly I got just so huge this time. I'm already so uncomfortable from pregnancy and feel like a blimp. I can't believe I still have 3 months to go.
Here I am a few days ago at 24 weeks, but feeling more like 34 weeks.


And just for fun, check out how cute this kid is getting (taken last week on one of the few sunny days we've had)!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous jas said...

Dang, I need to start selling on craigslist!
Love the picture of you and Ash! I can't wait to see what his baby brother will look like.

vous fashion.thank pour le partage

Post a Comment

<< Home