<Operation Hot Rod: Haircut #2
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Haircut #2
Yep, we had to cut this kids hair yet again! I don't know all that many 9 month olds who have had their hair cut twice already, but considering that he has the combination of both Steve and I's "hair genes" I"m not surprised.

Steve cut it super short this time, partially so we didn't have to cut it for awhile again, and partially because he messed up so he had no choice but to really chop it off. It will probably look ackward for a little while, but at the rate this kids hair grows, it will be long again in no time. He looks like a completely different baby. I already miss the longer hair, because now my baby looks like a BIG BOY!

 Here he is just when Steve first starting cutting his hair:

And the finished product.....


And since we're on the subject of Asher, here's another cute picture of his new annoying habit. These past few days,  he's decided that it's really fun to suck his thumb while I feed him a bottle. I don't know where all of this has come from, since he's never been a thumb sucker before. Needless to say, it takes about twice as long to feed him this way. He gets mad if I pull his thumb out of his mouth, and if I let him keep it there, he just dribbles milk all over the place and it takes forever for him to drink even just a little bit.  What a weirdo...but we sure do love him!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments: