<Operation Hot Rod
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
It's been so nice around here and we've been taking every opportunity possible to enjoy the weather. Lots of trips to the park and pushes on the swing! Asher is loving it, Atley doesn't really same to notice the difference between now and two weeks ago when snow was on the ground.
There's not really any noteworthy pieces of life to give an update on, but I'll try anyway. We finally got rid of the couches that have been sitting in our basement since November. We had tried to GIVE them away to everyone and anyone without much success. Finally, I decided to put them on craigslist and since I don't like putting things on there for free due to all the millions of responses that come in, I marked them for sale for $50 and within 24 hours they were gone. We had over 15 people that really wanted them. So strange that we couldn't get anyone to take them of our hands for free, but people started lining up once we decided to charge them for them.
Next on the to do list is to turn the basement family room into a play room so that we can get some of the toys out of the living room. Now, if we could just get our floors replaced from the flood down there life would be good.
Other news, we had a fun weekend. We went to the St. Patty's day parade with a friend and the kids had a blast. 
My little Irish Twins on St. Patty's day.

I participated in my first ever St. Patty's day pub crawl and realized that I'm just getting to old to stay out past 11:00 at night. I know, I'm pretty lame.

Asher started swimming lesson last night. So fun! We were a little nervous about how he would handle being in a pool, due to some of his sensory issues, but he actually loved it! This is a good thing as it could be very beneficial to some of the therapy for his low muscle tone.
That's all I got for you this week. I'm just proud that I've actually updated the blog twice in the same month. Go, me!



1 Comments:

Blogger Charisa said...

glad to hear the weather is nice enough for the park! The boys are so cute! Love those smiles!

I'm with you - 11:00 is way too late for me also! So sad! Be proud that you at least tried! :)

Fingers crossed that this warm weather sticks around!

Post a Comment

<< Home