<Operation Hot Rod
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Thursday, December 29, 2011
I was going through some pictures I took of Atley last week when I found one that looked oddly familiar, down to the outfit, background and everything.
The first photo was taken in October of 2010 when Asher was 3 1/2 months old, the second, last week, Atley is 4 1/2 months old.


Yes, they still look VERY much like brothers, but Atley is starting to get his own look so they don't look quite as much like twins anymore. Good thing our photos are arranged by date though, or years down the road it might be hard to tell who's who.

One thing's for sure, these boys are nothing alike in personality. Asher hasn't stopped smiling since birth, and some days I feel like Atley hasn't stopped crying since birth.  Regardless of the differences,  these boys are so precious to me and I wouldn't trade either one of them for anything in the whole world!


2 Comments:

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.

Anonymous Analisa said...

He's so adorable! Wanna hug him. So cute baby. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

<< Home