<Operation Hot Rod: Back from the dead
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Thursday, March 08, 2012
Back from the dead
Can you believe it's been over 2 months since I've given you all an exciting update on my life? 

It's been a crazy few months - Asher had pneumonia, our water softener exploded and flooded our basement,  Steve's been working crazy hours, Steve's dad had a heart attack and almost died, we've had lots of car troubles and it seems like all of the friends we used hang out with have moved away either out of the country or across the country in just the last 6 weeks. It's been a bit isolating. We're finally all healthy and have been enjoying getting out of the house this last week, with visits to the childrens museum, a couple of playdates, and we've also finally made it back to the gym after a 3 weeks hiatus due to all of us being so sick.

We're eagerly awaiting Spring, and I feel that happier days are just around the corner! In the meantime, we're trying to take one day at a time and making it a point to celebrate the little things in life. I'm learning just how important perspective is.

In the midst of all the chaos, there has been reason for celebration as well. Little baby Jacob entered the world last week. I've been spending lots of time talking to Nadia on the phone in this last week and she is already a fabulous mother. I'm just itching to get to St. Louis to hold the little guy.

Perhaps the most exciting news of my entire year has also come to us. But why tell you, when I can show you and we can all share a laugh together?




Yes, I'm going to be an Aunt! Seriously, I cannot wait. Steve and I have been dreaming of moving to California to be closer to my brother for the last couple of years, and knowing that I'll soon have a little niece or nephew to snuggle with makes me want to move even more.

So, that's it for the update on our life these past few months. I really hope to get back into the habit of blogging more often, but I make no promises. I never, ever imagined just how much more busy life would become with making the jump from having just one kid to two.

Speaking of the kids, they're just as cute as ever. See for yourself.




3 Comments:

Blogger Jack Tyler said...

Ah, California, or to use its full name, the People's Democratic Republic of California. A lovely place (see my last post on my own home town), but if you decide to make the move, bring your wallets; and leave your guns at home.

Anonymous rsgoldget said...


It's being developed by Swedish outfit?That Brain which is made up of Bj?rn Albihn and Jonatan Crafoord, who have worked at places like Bionic Commando developer Grin and LittleBigPlanet creator Media Molecule.20,000 Leagues Above the Clouds is in development for Windows PC and Mac. No release date has been announced.
Runescape 3 Gold

Gold 4 RS

Anonymous Alma said...

Trials and challenges in life are easy overcome if you believe you can and hold on with your family. And you have the adorable children ever, lol. God bless!

Post a Comment

<< Home