<Operation Hot Rod: Weddings and a Mini-Van
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Friday, April 29, 2011
Weddings and a Mini-Van
I didn't get all into the royal wedding, but I have to say that William and Kate picked a great day to get married! Just 5 years ago on this day I said the big "I do" myself and have never looked back.  I was thinking in the shower this morning about just how happy I am to have married the man I did. I've never once questioned if it was the right decision and I really couldn't imagine spending every day of the rest of my life with anyone but my Steve.

So what are we doing to celebrate? We are quite the nontraditional family after all. Some ladies want diamonds or roses on the anniversary, but not me! We're going mini-van shopping. Okay, maybe it's not really all the fun to celebrate your anniversary driving from dealership to dealership to look at vehicles, but it just so happened that this was the only weekend that would work out for us to go to Chicago car shopping (after looking online we realized we could get a lot more bang for our buck there), so an anniversary mini-van extravaganza it is! Hopefully we find something that will work and it will be one of the first vans we look at so that we can actually enjoy ourselves a little while we're in the windy city.

Here's to (hopefully) a great and successful weekend!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Here's to many, many more:)

vous fashion.thank pour le partage

Blogger SuhĂ©llen said...

ai que lindooo

Post a Comment

<< Home