<Operation Hot Rod: Good Friday for me, bad Friday for Him.
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Friday, April 22, 2011
Good Friday for me, bad Friday for Him.
I woke up knowing that Easter was on Sunday, but still somehow seemed to forget the since Easter was Sunday, today was Good Friday. I remembered, of all times, while I was cleaning the toilet this morning.

As I think about this day, I feel so humbled by this amazing love that was shown for me. My heart is so full of thanks for the hope that I've been given and the wonderful life that I have through that hope. I've been reading a lot in the book of Luke lately all these different about stories of things Jesus did.  It's amazing to me that he was just a man, but yet the son of God. Time after time, he had the choice set before him to show either love or hate and every single time, even to the point of death, he chose love. What an example for the rest of us, more specifically me.  As I continue on this journey of knowing Jesus and wanting to become more like him, I'm struck with the reality that I have a long ways to go.  I'm so thankful though for His great grace every step of the way and with every choice I make.

So, today, I remember what my sweet Jesus did for me, and my heart feels so full because of the extraordinary act of love that He's shown.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Feeling full on his love today too! Thanks for your post:)

vous fashion.thank pour le partage

Post a Comment

<< Home