<Operation Hot Rod: Then and Now....
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Friday, July 01, 2011
Then and Now....
This photo was taken exactly one year ago today:
 And this one was taken today:
As it seems, not a lot has changed. Except for the fact that in the first photo I was a couple days overdue with Asher, and in this one I still have 35 (but who's counting?) whole days to go and still look and feel like a beluga whale.
I did the calculations this morning, and by the time I've had this baby I will have been pregnant for 610 of the last 730 days. Needless to say, I'm ready to give my body a break! I'm also really excited to be able to bend down and tie my shoes while I continue to breathe. I've pretty much forgotten what that feels like.

So, how is my little guy? We'll see when I go in today, but at my appointment on Monday he was doing really well! I still have way to much amniotic fluid, but the good news it that the levels haven't gone up  much in the last 2 weeks. We are very relieved! For now, I still have to go in to be monitored twice a week, but I'm hoping that maybe because the fluid levels have been looking good that we'll be able to scale it back to just once a week. I've actually been feeling a lot better this past week to, minus a cold I've had. I'm not in quite as much excruciating pain when I walk, although, these last few days I've been feeling that end of pregnancy exhaustion where all I want to do is sleep. I'll take being tired any day over the pain I was feeling every time I moved though. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out.

Speaking of babies, my super sweet friend Sara is hopefully having one right now! They were breaking her water this morning and hopefully that will put her into labor! Wahoo, can't wait to have another Kavy Baby join the world!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous dawn said...

Glad to hear things are looking good. You're almost to the finish line now!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations friend :D
im from México.

Saludos amigo!

Post a Comment

<< Home