<Operation Hot Rod: Gotta love the belly laugh!
Just living la vida loca!
........... ...........
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Gotta love the belly laugh!

To much cuteness for one child. I just love this boy's belly laugh!
Not much else is going on around here. I've been having lots of painful and consistant contractions since Monday. Usually they last all night long, take a break in the morning and then start up again for 5-6 hours in the afternoon. I'm not getting much sleep, so it's been a pretty rough few days, we haven't even left the house since Monday afternoon.
My mom was going to come out next week to help with Ash, but changed her flight and will arrive on Friday now. It will be so nice to have a break so I can try to relax through all this pre-labor crap.
I'm so glad the end is almost here!


1 Comments:

Blogger Kavy said...

Love you Jenny, and know that I am praying for you!

Post a Comment

<< Home